Friday, March 19, 2010

Head Count Please!

I've sent an email to all the addresses I have. Please, if I missed someone forward the info.

Robert needs a head count ASAP. He needs to reserve the campground very soon.

We need to know if you plan to come, even if it's just a maybe. We'd rather plan for too many, than not enough.

We also need to know how long you plan to stay (Fri - evening to Sun Morning, etc). And whether you plan to camp.

If you plan to be there please send Robert the $70

I will try and update this post as I find out who will be there and who won't.


Yes

Robert and Family (Fri, Sat and Sun. breakfast)
Dave and Myrna
Jonathan , Jolene, 2 kids(Fri. evening to Sunday morning - not camping)
Ty, Michelle and 2 boys
Kelly, Ryan and kids
Greg
John and Mary and kids

No

Laura
Jen and Chris Mattson
Amy and Eric Covey
Shane and Brooke




Here is a link to all the fun things happening in Provo that weekend
**Please note - the parade has been changed to Mon. so was taken off the itinerary

THANKS!

6 comments:

  1. We were so hoping to be able to go, but unfortunately the reunion falls at a really difficult time for Chris to take work off. We hope everyone has an enjoyable time and we can't wait to see pictures. Hopefully we'll be able to attend the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you guys won't be able to make it. But it is completely understandable. I will be sure and post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will probably come. It sounds fun! I'm just trying to convince Ryan that camping with 3 kids won't be THAT bad! But we are starting to make plans to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I was hoping to see you guys there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry y'all. We have a change in plans...we've decided to move out of Ryan's parents house and live on a student budget so we won't be able to make it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the move. But sorry we won't be seeing you

    ReplyDelete